Patch Note - April 24
To provide a more in-depth gaming experience and create a better combat environment, we’ll have maintenance between 7:00 - 9:00, April 24 (UTC+8), players will not be able to log in during the period. The duration time is estimated and may be extended due to technical issues.
Global Carnival: Cyber Coming
Cyber Arrival available from: 12:00 on April 26, 2019 - 00:00 on May 29, 2019 (server time). The event time on Southeast Asian server is 12:00 on April 25, 2019 - 00:00 on May 29, 2019 (server time). The specific schedule can be seen below:
1) Hunter Attack: Complete Hunter Attack quests every day for rewards.
2) Cyber Era: Wanderers can enjoy the privilege of purchasing Exclusive Cyber Packs as long as they complete a certain number of Hunter Attack quests. Players can get discount prices by asking their friends to help them cut the prices of packs.
3) Quantum Token: Wanderers get a corresponding Quantum Token when opening Elite/Master/Legendary Supplies. Exchange Tokens of different qualities to get different rewards.
4) Lucky Stars: During the event, Wanderers have a chance to win Lucky Stars in any match mode. Collect 5 different Lucky Stars to get a portion of the Million Credit Award.
5)Star Orbit: Exchange Lucky Stars for great rewards, including V-Coins, Growth Cards and Supplies Tickets.
6) Share Luck: During the event, you can ask your friends to give you Lucky Stars.
7) Dimensional Wall Breaker: During the event, share your gaming statistics on Facebook or Twitter to earn rewards.
New tier system launched! A separate page has been designed for the new tier system, where Wanderers can conveniently view their tier information.
As Season 2 starts, the tier system unlocks new quests. Wanderers have the chance to win permanent looks and C-Coins when they complete weekly and season tier quests or reach a specified tier when Season 2 ends.
Bugs Fixed & Improvements
1) The starting time of Season 2 should be at 12:00 on April 29, 2019 (server time).
2) Improved the prompt design and experience when Wanderers' tap to share on the Victory and Results pages.
3) Fixed a bug which caused the front of the two-seated vehicle, Windrider, to lose control when trying to turn during a drift.
Above are all the issues that will be addressed during this maintenance. Details are subject to the results shown in the game.