Maintenance Update - March 6th
To provide a more in-depth gaming experience and create a better combat environment, we’ll have a maintenance between 7:00 - 8:00, March 6th (UTC+8), players will not be able to log in during the period. The duration time is estimated and may be extended due to technical issues; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we appreciate your understanding.
Maintenance details are as below:
🔺 New Features
1. The Path of Growth system is now online! Completing Daily Quests, Growth Challenges, and reaching certain levels or tiers can all earn you rewards from our dev team. On the Path of Growth, Wanderers can follow the system's guidelines to get exclusive rewards such as Coins, EXP, avatar frames, and exclusive skateboards!
2. Season level increased. Now Wanderers can reach up to level 200 and obtain corresponding rewards. Good luck aiming for higher levels!
3. Introducing the brand new quantum skill Bush Formula, unlocked at Lv. 25. Players can use the skill to camouflage themselves as a bush to blend with the environment and stay hidden.
4. We now have a personalized action system. Brand new actions and groovy moves coming soon!
✔️ Functional Improvements
1. Improved the season system and adjusted how you can preview the level rewards – you can now slide to check out the rewards of the next grand tier that has not yet been claimed. We've also adjusted the display position of the Daily Quest refresh button. When a refresh attempt is available, players can more conveniently tap on the refresh button at the bottom right of the quest window to replace unwanted quests with new ones.
2. Improved the sound quality and animated notifications in voice chat. You can now set volume of speaker and microphone separately in Settings.
3. Improved the Statistics system – the data displayed in Statistics will now default to the most played mode. We've also added recent match displays. Wanderers can choose to set the privacy of their country/region.
4. Improved the Gallery system – you can now preview all Paint types, including those that are not yet in your collection.
5. Improved the Leaderboard – added leaderboard based on in-match battle-related data.
6. Improved the Training – added moving targets to shoot.
7. Improved the Tutorials – added video instructions to the Tutorials page.
8. Improved how players invite and request to join a squad – you can now see the initiator's level.
9. Improved the swimming experience – you can now switch weapon while swimming.
10. Improved special effects of some heavy weapons.
11. Improved spectating display.
12. Improved the page displayed when players are defeated and how the player who killed them is displayed.
Above are all the issues of the maintenance this time, please refer to final results shown in the game.
This beta test is only being launched in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, so game lag may occur when players from other countries and regions try to play the game. The beta test is launched in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, lagging & high ping may occur when players from other regions play the game. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for your support and understanding so far! Cyber Hunter could not make any progress without your participation. We'll continue to improve our game based on your feedback and suggestions. In the meantime, we’re preparing for PC version and global release, please stay tuned!
Last, we welcome all of your ideas on how to make the game better!